Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Try again Tuesday

This past Saturday we snook into Scarborough Faire Renaissances Festivale with Mike and our cousins Kirara and Rossetti from the Kiaton Empire! We waited until the main gates were almost empty. Empress is demonstrating her Kung Fu moves she is going to use on the guards if they try and stop our entry!


We got in safe and sound! No special moves required, we just hid under hoop skirts! No wonder our beans love this place so much! Just look at all the stuff to play with!
Ooo, me is a fine artist! Yea, sure...

The beans always talk about the incredible food here. Like you can get just about any thing on a stick; chicken, steak, macaroni and cheese, cheese cake, etc. I think Kirara and Mike found the BEST! Pass down the Fish Tacos!

Hehe we got to play dress up! Now we are "rennies" too. (biggify to get a good look)

Mike was very nice to take a picture of us with our momma's in one of the gardens! My momma is the one in gold and black.
After a fun filled day we sadly said goodbye to Mike. We made special arrangements to have him teleported straight from the faire grounds. We stuffed his bag full of temptations for the road and said he have to come back and visit again! Bye Bye Mike!

10 comments:

Daisy said...

You all look so cute in your outfits!

ps: Have you been to the Big Piney Woods blog yet!?!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun!! Our Beans are going to our local Rennaisance Festival in a couple of weeks - maybe we'll sneak in and go with them.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oooo food on a stick! We hafta go der...

Anonymous said...

Wow! You girls sure are cute all Rennied out!

Bye Bye Mike, see you soon!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I can tell all of you had a wonderful time at the faire. So much to do!! I really enjoyed the photos of all of you as rennies and with your mamas.

Lux said...

What excitement! I wish I could have been there, too!

PB 'n J said...

You guys look like you had such a good time visiting with Mike! And the pictures of the faire look wonderful (it makes Mommy want to go)! You look soo lovely in that medieval dress, my dearest!

Mommy took Empress' package to the Post Office today - look for it soon.

Purrs,
Your Jake

Parker said...

I bet Mike had a wonderful time!

Mike said...

Hey there, Queen Snickers and Empress, and puppy Renne.

I had a great time in Texas. I loved all the places we went to, especially the faire. Wow! that was a lot of fun. So much to see and do.

Thanks for having me. I had the easiest time in and out of cyberspace than I've ever had before. Gretchen must be getting better and the controls. hee, hee.

You're all great buds...and thanks to your bean for letting me come. Sorry about all the thunder storms. All though, I found them quite invigorating being from the Pacific Northwest.

Your bud forever, Mike

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

What great pictures!

Hi Queen Snickers! Could you resend Mommy your email address? Thank you!

debrastaylor@earthlink.net

We have a new member on TATA! Go and see!