Friday, April 25, 2008

Fashion Friday with Mike and Renna

Here is Renna's first Fashion Friday! She has a little shirt and I mean little XXS to be exact and it's still a little big for her. It keeps her from shivering though when she goes outside in the early morning or late evening. On walks people thing she is SUPER cute.

Sorry the tulips are blurry, she hasen't mastered the concept of "sit still". hehe
I have a simple pink polo today, I will have to come up with some ideas to cuten it up some. Maybe jewel it or add some nice accessories! I am eagerly awaiting payment here.
All my polo's have this cute paw print on the sleeve. They must be a designer brand!
Mike joined in for a SUPER fashion shot! He is wearing a PAWSOME striped polo with a pale yellow bow-tie. Very sheik!
Well, we are resting up for a big Saturday at the Ren faire and then Mike's off to another adventure. We will miss Publish Posthim. We have had a blast! We will post our Faire day on Monday.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

You all look so nice in your outfits! My Mum has bought me two outfits, but she has never tried them on me yet! Can you believe that?!

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh wow! you're having so much fun with Mike. i hope i can be as much fun.

i love your garden plans. i'm not sure about kitty safe plants, i know daisys are not safe cause they are mommy's favorites and she can't bring them in.

i love both your outfits. you are very stylish with your paw polo. renna is very cute too.

i'm glad you're all ok after the storms and that you have no more boomies for a long long time.

Mickey's Musings said...

Wonderful fashion shoot!!!! You all look very spiffy :)
Your garden plans look very nice too. I especially like the grass ;)
Purrs Mickey
PeeEss: I think Blogger should do updates in the middle of the night!

Gretchen said...

You all look so cute in your outfits. I love the outfit Mike is wearing. And you all look good in your glasses.

I'm glad you're having so much fun.

Hugs...G

Sunny's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! This is a Fashion Friday Extravaganza!! Everyone looks great in their fashions.

I love Renna's sweater, it's beautiful! Mike looks dashing in his polo and bow tie! However, Queen Snickers you remain the best in your household. You really have the knack for modeling ;-)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You guys look great in your polo shirts.

The Cat Realm said...

Oh - we love the fashion shots!!! And especially the last one - Renna looks sooo cool with those glasses!

Daisy said...

Renna is adorable in her beautiful sweater with the tulips on the back. Snickers, I can see you have been teaching her some good fashion and modeling tips. And you remind me of myself looking up and waiting for your modeling treats! I know that look well.

PB 'n J said...

I'll be right over my sweet - we can nap all day, it sounds purrfect!

Purrs and Nosekissees,
Jake