I have decided the weather is too cold so I am taking a vacation to Mexico. That is why I am wearing my red summer tube top and posing on my suitcase.
Here I am going for a more sexy pose. I like long walks on the beach and niptinis...
I discovered my tube top makes a great toy! I plan on going to the Yucatan and their beaches are are topless optional anyway!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
I decided to join up Miss Peach's wonderful meme and this week's Thursday 13 and share with you 13 things in my box of life.
1. My Momma, who saved me and babies from the swamp and found all 7 of us for ever homes.
2. My Daddy, who cleans up my puke and poo and still loves me.
3. All my kittens, who have been gone for several years now but I still call for sometimes.
4. Empress, who is literally saving my life by helping me loose weight one game of tag at a time. The pounds have to come off for my heart and she's helped me with 1.5lbs so far. I guess I'll love the little bugger yet. :)
5. Grandma Bean who always remembers my birthday and Christmas and sends me cards and gifts.
*Wow there are a lot of beans and kitties in my box I better punch air holes!*
6. Fev-ver toys, I can't survive with out them.
7. My fish Jade, he is older than I am!
8. Potato Chip, only one, momma won't let me have any more I have to loose weight remember?
9. Good cat nip, I don't like the cheep stuff. I am a Queen after all.
10. Mommy's best friend Lindy's sandals, she loves me she will let me have them. Right Aunt Lindy?
11. I put Aunt Lindy in the box too because I love her and her feet and she brings neat things to our house to play with!
12. Grilled salmon, it is a wonderful treat and momma always gives me some when ever she makes it.
13. Last I have Daisy the Curly Cat in my box! (Don't worry I have you a kitty door) I have her there because it was a cute costumed picture of Daisy that led Momma and me to the Kitty Blogg'n world and given me so many wonderful furry friends!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Look what I got in the mail yesterday! These are so cool, now I'm an official FOS member. YEA! I hope I get a stroller for Christmas so I can put my buttons on it. Momma let me put my magnet on the fridge.
I am pouting here, momma said I have to share the buttons with Empress. I guess that means if I get a stroller I have to share that too.
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/27/2007
Monday, November 26, 2007
|Your Elf Name Is...|
Q.Snickers~ Ugg...what me grumpy? Momma what is this silly thing?
|Your Elf Name Is...|
Empress~ He he he he giggle giggle, me likes, me likes!
Q.Snickers~ You would!
We wanted to share are Thanksgiving experience with you! Momma made us our own special place to eat with a turkey feather toy for a center piece. I thought that was pretty funny. We did not get to eat on the china but we did get special green glass plates that I think are antique, or at least very old like from the 70's or something. I know it was before momma was born.
Empress and I got quite a selection of yummies. Chicken, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce and deviled egg filling. I did not mean to take Empress's plate and her lima beans she did not need to yell at me. I sure was not going to eat them!
Me wants to says me hads a greats firsts fangsgiving wif my new family. Me likes da foods.
We all stuffed ourselves silly! Daddy lit a fire and I even let Empress snuggle, in her own bed, near me. I must have been in a festive mood from all the chicken!
Friday, November 23, 2007
Me is wanting to join Captain Jack and Dante's Black Furrball Crew. Me is dressing up likes a pirate to gets in practice. Me thinks me make good pirate, me can steal and cheat and like all good lady pirates me looks sexy ins a corset! Yo ho!
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/23/2007
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
First off, I want to thank everyone who for their well wishes for momma and daddy. Daddy is all better and momma is almost back to normal. Lucky it was not too serious.
I am a three for one deal today! A Tortie Tummy and Toes shot! As you can see I am mostly a blue grey tortie but I do have some white patches like the triangle on my tummy. It has gold stripes, every where I have a white patch it is striped with gold. *Momma says yellow-tan but I like gold better*
Yeck, momma why did you put that picture in there? That not very petty. I'll never find a mancat if he sees that!
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/20/2007
Monday, November 19, 2007
Me stealz da bloggy to tells yous mommy has foodspoison, oh and daddy two, and sister is wif to take kares of her. Maybe we's can visits friends laters today. Oh and foodspoision no as bads as sounds mommy and daddy will live.
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/19/2007
Friday, November 16, 2007
We had another temperature drop so I thought I would pull out my nice warm holiday scarf. Green is my second favorite color after purple.
Momma thought my feet might be cold so she brought out these funny snowman slippers. They look very suspicious to me, especially after reading Daisy's slipper warnings.
Anyway momma these are way too BIG!
Empress decided she needed to check out the slippers too. Her feet are even smaller then mine so we are safe from scary snowman slippers!
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/16/2007
Thursday, November 15, 2007
I’ve been tagged by Sunny for a meme. Here are the rules:
*Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog;
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself;
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post & include links to their blogs; and
*Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random and/or Weird Facts About Me!
1. I have a flipflop fetish. I love them! I will chew them, bunny kick them, put my front paws through the straps and alligator roll them!
2. I also have a strange obsession with the feet of my mommy's best friend Lindy and any shoes she has worn. I love to smell them and play with them. BTW you can visit Lindy's furrbabies, my cousins, through their links on my page!
3. I get motion sick. Travailing is not fun for me.
4. Two of my kittens had "rarer" genetic coloring (a calico and a red mackerel tabby)
5. I love to give momma presents, (my toys) I leave them by her pillow or where she puts her feet when she wakes up or sometimes I put them in her purse so she can take them to work.
6. I know tricks: sit, paws (this is where I stand in my hind legs and take the treat with both paws and put in into my mouth), and I'm working on laydown
7. I like to set on the edge of the bathtub when momma takes a bath and let my tail hang in the water.
Sense so many kitties have been tagged for this I am tagging only 2 I did not see had done it yet: Tara and Boy
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/15/2007
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Empress and I wanted to be together on this one! We are both Raising A Paw for National Jewish Medical and Research Center, with out them we wouldn't have our momma! Here is a brief description of who they are:
National Jewish Medical and Research Center is known worldwide for treatment of patients with respiratory, immune and allergic disorders, and for groundbreaking medical research. Founded in 1899 as a nonsectarian, nonprofit hospital, National Jewish remains the only facility in the world dedicated exclusively to these disorders.
Thats right our momma is asthmatic, and its really bad, yet she is able to keep us at this point in her life thank in part to these wonderful people. As a child and teen asthma almost took my mommas life a couple of times. The people at National Jewish have a special children's program that helped her and others like her. They will make special accommodations if their family's can't afford it, even a free plane ride there! They also have a school if you have to stay along time like one of my momma's friends did. So we are raising our paws particularly for their children's wing! Go National Jewish!!! btw You don't have to be Jewish to go there. =^..^= http://www.njc.org
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/14/2007
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/13/2007
Monday, November 12, 2007
Momma, are you crazy? Why did you put Christmas lights up on my page its not even Thanksgiving yet? I know you think it as silly as I do. What? Oh, its you first animated .gif and you couldn't wait to try it out? Alright I guess it's ok. Sorry everyone you'll have to put up with the blinky lights for a while. What I do to make my momma happy.
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/12/2007
Look to we caught sneaking into our home!! It kinda looks like George, but kinda not. He might be weiring a disguise to fool me knowing that I had ready about how to hunt lizards. If you biggify the picture you can see why he looks so weird. If this is not George do you know who it is?
*added note: When I tried to catch him, he ran behind the couch and vanished. Momma moved the couch but he was gone and I never saw him inside again. Momma says she saw him on the garage door the next night but he did his vanishing act again on her. Maybe he's a magician.
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/12/2007
Friday, November 9, 2007
Today I am modeling this beautiful wedding dress, even though I am not a bride. It is still fun to pretend. I even have a veil though it was hard to keep on.
I am looking innocent and demure here. I know its an act, but don't I look convincing?
Here is my take on an old-fashioned wedding photo!
Alas, I have never been a bride! Sigh. After six children you would think I would have found the right Mancat! Oh well, Mr. Right will come along one of these days and momma made sure Mr. RightNow would no longer be an option.
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/09/2007
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/08/2007
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/07/2007
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
My favorite toy I got for my birthday is my feather butt mouse! My momma/photographer took some action shots of me playing with it. I like to fling it around the house and make it sail though the air.
Sometimes I am nice and share with my little sister. I don't let her play with them too long because she like to just rip the feathers out of feather butt toys.
I love to bunny kick my toys, take that mousey!
Pouncing your toys is also great to keep up that hunters edge.
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/06/2007