Friday, February 29, 2008
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Fashion is hard work, sometimes you get detracted, other times you have outfit malfunctions or your photographer is bad, then there are times your annoying little sister just won't stay out of the way!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
**Momma update..She talked to her bean VET and yes she has to have surgery. She has an appointment with the surgeon next Tuesday to decide what exactly they are going to do and when. Depending on what they do Momma will be out of day hunting from 2 - 3 weeks. This worries her because she does not have that much time off but this has to be done and soon.**
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Momma finally had her tests this morning. Good news is they are pretty sure they found out what is causing all her back pain, plus some other problems. The bad news is it will probably mean surgery. How extensive is yet to be determined. Momma is now waiting on her specialist to call her so they can discuss options. Momma really didn't want me to post the particulars on my blog. This is a health issue she has battled for a while and it is worse this time. She said she is kinda shocked right now and not too upset yet, but her tummy is full of butterflies. I told her I would catch them for her. :) I like to be helpful. She has some BIG decisions to make soon. We would appreciate your purrs and prayers for peace and confidence in this rough time.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Friday, February 22, 2008
Now that momma finally got all my old pictures we can show you some stuff from my past! This is when momma discover I truly was a fashionista! These pictures were taken two years ago.
Momma put this on me at first.
I think I did a much better job! She is getting better now though! :D
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
As you can see we carefully chose second prize....
Who goes to Ms. Oz of the Cat Realm
and last but not least, third prize goes to:
Eric & Flynn
Now for the Royal Kitty Trivia Answers!
2. Empress is head of paws for Chase, she is one of his Charmers!
3. I, Queen Snickers, have the heart problem. Last time at the V.E.T. inside pictures showed the first stages of heart disease. My heart has a small fluid pocket around it. For some reason on me just a little extra "fluff" pushes against my organs and causes issues. My issues may be reversible at this point with a good diet and exercise, which is why I got a little sister!
4. Empress flew all the way from California to Texas to be my sister. It may seem funny to adopt a kitty long distance but when we read her story and saw her picture we knew she was meant to be with us no matter the miles.
5. Empress has the black paw pads, like most calicoes or torties mine are mottled!
6. TRUE, I am older!
7. TRUE, Empress sleeps in our bed at night, on momma!
8. Before I found momma I lived on a swampy golf course in Louisanna where my momma's parents lived! It was very beautiful I'll grant you, but not a place to try and raise kittens out on your own.
Yes, We do have another pet! His name is Jade and he is a green coridorus. He is very old, older than me! Normally they live for a max of 3-5 years but my Jade is 7.5 years old and he has survived through 3 different fish tanks. Momma used to have a HUGE fish tank with tons a fish and once a new fishy brought an epidemic that killed every one but him. In honor of our tiny green tank everyone who knew who he was gets a little treat!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
1. I ,Queen Snickers, love to talk about my kittens, how many did I have total?
4, 6, 8, 10
2. What Mancat does Empress have a thing for?
Skeezix, Yao-Lin, Adan, Chase
3. Which one of us has a heart problem?
4. What state did Empress fly from to be part of our family?
OK, MI, CA, FL
5. Who has black paw pads?
6. (True or False) Queen Snickers is the older cat.
7. (True or False) Empress has the courage to sleep in the big bed now at night.
8. Where was I, Queen Snickers, living before I found my momma?
a desert hotel parking lot, a swampy golf course, around big city apartment, a wooded camping ground
Bonus Question: Is there another pet in our house? If so, what is it?
The bonus will not be required for the grand prize but the first correct answer will get a special treat. We will do the drawing on Wednesday and announce the winners on Thursday!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Friday, February 15, 2008
I am so excited to ware my new fancy purple dress! It is from my Aunt Lindy, Rossetti & Kirara Momma! My momma also got a new Nikon flashy box for Valentines from her Daddy so our pictures should get better, especially when momma figures out how to work all of it. :p I want to use one of the picture to enter in the Red Carpet Buzz but I can't decide which one. Can you help me pick? click on any picture to biggify it
2. Super Close Up
I do want to congratulate my little sister who's Valentine to Chase won Best Animated Valentine in Skeezix's VD contest!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
My wonderful Jake is coming over today! Momma made her special grilled salmon steaks, cooked rare, just for us! I also have chicken and tuna stew and shrimp sushi. For dessert I have cupcakes from Sprinkles, they do a special pet version with yogurt topping. I like to add a little tuna to mine too! We have new nip toys to play with and loads of feathers! Maybe later Jake and I will pop over to Momo's and check out the cruse.
Empress is in her kitty house in the cat tree drooling over pictures of Chase.