Wednesday, February 20, 2008

And the winers are........

Grand prize goes to Dragonheart and Merlin! They even got the bonus question!

As you can see we carefully chose second prize....
Who goes to Ms. Oz of the Cat Realm



and last but not least, third prize goes to:
Eric & Flynn

Now for the Royal Kitty Trivia Answers!

1. I had six kittens! For your viewing pleasure I have the second litter's baby pictures and older pictures of the first two. I will show more of them in later posts!



2. Empress is head of paws for Chase, she is one of his Charmers!

3. I, Queen Snickers, have the heart problem. Last time at the V.E.T. inside pictures showed the first stages of heart disease. My heart has a small fluid pocket around it. For some reason on me just a little extra "fluff" pushes against my organs and causes issues. My issues may be reversible at this point with a good diet and exercise, which is why I got a little sister!

4. Empress flew all the way from California to Texas to be my sister. It may seem funny to adopt a kitty long distance but when we read her story and saw her picture we knew she was meant to be with us no matter the miles.

5. Empress has the black paw pads, like most calicoes or torties mine are mottled!


6. TRUE, I am older!

7. TRUE, Empress sleeps in our bed at night, on momma!

8. Before I found momma I lived on a swampy golf course in Louisanna where my momma's parents lived! It was very beautiful I'll grant you, but not a place to try and raise kittens out on your own.

BONUS!!

Yes, We do have another pet! His name is Jade and he is a green coridorus. He is very old, older than me! Normally they live for a max of 3-5 years but my Jade is 7.5 years old and he has survived through 3 different fish tanks. Momma used to have a HUGE fish tank with tons a fish and once a new fishy brought an epidemic that killed every one but him. In honor of our tiny green tank everyone who knew who he was gets a little treat!

16 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

Oh my gosh - Mrs. OZ will be beside herself! She never won ANYTHING in her life so far! And she hasn't been going around visiting all too much either - this will sure make the blogosphere look all the more inviting to her! Thank you for a great contest - I will tell Mrs. OZ and send her over! It might take a while - she is very busy with our guest Mike AND still has a little hangover from Chairman Mao's party....

The Cat Realm said...

Sorry - forgot to sign - that was Karl

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Yay! We won! :) Thanks for having such a great contest! :) You had lots of fun picking the second and third place winners!

LZ said...

That was very fun! I did not know about your fish friend, he sounds like quite an amazing fish. Kaze's totally jealous of the name picking.

Kaze

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations to the winners and runners up!

Those are beautiful pictures of your babies from your second litter, Queen Snickers :-)

Tybalt said...

That was fun!

Oh, Queen Snickers, you had such BEAUTIFUL kittens!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Oops, after I posted my comment and went back to your blog, I saw your first two kittens' photos. They are gorgeous, too.

(I don't know if it's my connection, or photobucket, but the photos in the slideshow took a long time to load).

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congrats to the winners! The woman didn't get back over to your blog in time--oh well! I did not get all the answers correct but I did get many of them. I am quite proud of myself

Daisy said...

I loved seeing the pictures of your kittens. You made very cute babies. I should have known the paw-pad answer because I have mottled toes, too. Congratulations to the winners!

Isis said...

Oh your kittens were so cute! :) Six is a lot of kittens to have too... I bet you were a wonderful Momma cat though! :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concatyoolayshuns to Dragonheart and Merlin. That looked like a fun way to draw furr second and third place. Fanks furr drawing out our name. It was a fun contest.

PB 'n J said...

Oh my you both did such a good job picking! It was so much fun to play. Your kittens were adorable!

Dearest, you should try the onion! It really was fun, the kittens didn't like it as much - but it's fun to try and bunny kick (but mommy took it away before I could do too much damage!).

Purrs,
Bert

Mickey's Musings said...

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!! I won!! Yay!! Can you tell I have never won anything before? Heehee. But then, I have not been in the Blogosphere for a year yet :) That was a fun game to play :) THank You!
Purrs Mickey

Lux said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners! :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations for all the winners~!!!!!! That is excellent~!!!!
These questions are great~!!!!! I am so enjoy doing these!

The Cat Realm said...

Oh my darlings - that was a wonderful contest! And I so enjoy seeing you picking Eric and Flynn and myself out of that bowl of entries!!!
I am soooo excited! This is the first time in my whole life that I won something. Thank you, thank you thank you!!!!
Mrs. OZ