What the ?!?
We were tagged by Gandalf & Grayson for the Make a Wish meme:
1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart’s desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture:
4. Post the Make A Wish Meme and your wishing star on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag as many people as you like so that there can be wishing stars all across the Blogosphere and ask them to please link back to Linda so that we can see what wishes others have made and share those wishes with others.
We are tagging 2 other groups of kitties,
1. Our cousins at the Kiaton Empire
2. Our good friends and my cutie pie at PB&J
1. When momma came home from day hunting Tuesday there was a package for us! However we did not get to open it because we got in trouble. (It was all Empress' fault but I could not prove it do we both got punished.)
2. Here is what happened:
See that dragon is ceramic and was a present to daddy. We were VERY lucky nothing was broken.
3. They are supposed to be up here on the mantel.
The painting (Momma did that) should be on the wall but the nail is bent and daddy is not here to fix it right now.
4. Momma should have known it was Empress because I never jump where I don't have a clear landing and you can see the mantel is very full. Empress barrels into everything and knocks stuff all the time!
5. Before I get to the package I wanted to let every kitty know we did get daddy birthday leftovers! We had salmon, shrimp and scallops in alfredo sauce! Yummy!
6. When we finally got to see our package we found out it was from Chase!
7. Empress thought it should be all for her because she was Chase's Charmer but I told her she would have never figured out the answer to the prize question without me because she always falls asleep during the history shows. Anyway, momma said we had to share.
8. The toys were fantastic! I really loved this gray puffy mouse!
9. Momma and I agreed Chase probably sent the nip especially for Empress knowing was a nip lover she is. Momma let her get her own out of the bag. (Momma lever did this before so wasn't expecting the show, haha)
10. ME LUVS DA NIP CHASE TANK U! She put her nose in the bag and then started pulling out pawfulls and stuffing it in her mouth!! When a quarter of the bag was on the floor momma took it away.
11. We both had fun rolling in the nip on the floor and zooming at the toy. Empress was pretty loopy though, HAHAHA. She even tried to bear hug me, of course I whapped her good. :)
12. Momma also got a present! It was a great smelling Peach Tea. Momma is a hot tea connoisseur! It is for when she is recovering from surgery, she said it is giving her something to look forward to. :) She also likes that is a free trade product, I'm not sure what that means but momma said it is a good thing.
13. Empress got one more present in the mail yesterday. Her gift from Skeezix for her VD entry. She is going to by kitty blog books.
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 3/16/2008
1. Snuggle time has been greatly lacking.
2. No evening lap time on the couch with momma and daddy to play video games.
3. No Da Bird chasing!
4. Very little photo shoots.
5. Less treats because of number 4.
6. Not getting to be in her lap the whole time momma studies because she says its hard to concentrate with my tail in her face, or whapping her index cards on the floor, or stepping on her keyboard and exiting out of her school site.
7. I want her to make pretty paintings of me.
8. She tosses and turns so much at night I get knocked off the bed.
9. No morning scratches because she back studding again before day hunting.
10. I've been forced to nussel and groom Empress because momma is so busy.
11. She won't wake everyone up in the middle saying weird things about light refraction.
12. She will be half way though this silly degree.
13. Hopefully she will start making more green papers at day hunting with the paper they will give her and I can get my stroller.
Momma was in bad shape by the time she got home from day hunting yesterday. She could barely feed us. We spent all evening and night purring and cuddling her to make her feel better. That was hard work! So we decided to teliport to the spa today for some relaxation! We have to store up some energy so we can help momma study tonight. She has a major exam for school on Friday.
Momma finally felt like talking about what is going on with her health. It is a very personal issue but I am proud of her for having the courage to talk about it.
1. Looks like momma will have surgery April 4th.
2. Her doctor is one of best in the country! Yea! We are happy about that!
3. He has a robot that will help with the surgery.
4. He trains people all over the world how to use it.
5. He is going to Australia this Saturday and England in two weeks, that is why momma's surgery is so far away.
6. It is not actually momma's back that was "hurt" but a disease called endometriosis. She has had it for a long time. This time it is very bad.
7. She has had two surgeries for it already.
8. This time they will be more aggressive, that is why momma feels all nervous and stuff about it. She still has a few more decisions to make too.
9. She is only 27.
10. They will do the whole thing laparoscopicly. This is good.
11. We will get to cuddle with her for 2 whole weeks after it is over! I think this is the best part!
12. She will try experimental medication after its over to try to keep the disease at bay. However, there is no cure currently known.
13. If anyone whats to talk to us about her experiences or share theirs or anything feel free to email us! There is a link on our page.
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 3/04/2008