Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday 13, Edition #1: All about ME


Queen Snickers


1…. My momma and her family rescued me and my kittens from a golf course where her parents lived 3 years ago. I was trying to take care of and feed us all while avoiding scary alligators, poisonous snakes and coyotes. I'm so glad momma took us in! I even surprised her with more kittens!

2. I've had a total of 6 kittens from 2 litters, all quite beautiful if I say so myself. One red mackerel tabby (Punkin), a grey Tuxedo(Tostie), 3 blond tabbies(Kitty Face, Chie, Rollie) and my little girl was a diluted calico(Angel).

3. My momma picked my birthday out because I can't remember when I was really born. She chose a holiday so everyone could remember when it was and I could get presents!!

4. I got my name Snickers because momma thought I had all the colors of the candy bar of the same name. The tan spot on my forehead she thinks looks like a drip of caramel. Can you tell Snicker Bars are her favorite treat?



5. I eat special organic single protein food because of a tummy problem that make me get sick on other food.

6. I also just found out that I have the beingings of heart disease, the v.e.t. took pictures of my heart and found fluid about it. The v.e.t. said that loosing weight might help it from getting worse or stop it all together! We are hoping for the later. I have had lots of help with my exercises thank to my new little sister and so far I've lost 1.5 lbs.

7. I love to smell flowers, when ever momma gets them I have to sniff them. I will even stick my nose in silk flowers!

8. I love anyone who will pet me! They just better not pick me up or I might scratch them trying to get down.

9. I will walk on a leash in my backyard but out the front door is still to scary. What if I got lost? Maybe momma will get a stroller, I might do that.

10. No potato chip is safe from me! Momma has to keep them safely locked away or I will get them. They are my favorite treat. I will even steal them right out of your hand if you do not get it into your mouth fast enough! Every once and a while momma will give me a piece of a chip.

11. I will not play with cloth mice, who ever heard of a mouse made out of cotton? Mine have to be fur.

12. Other toys need to at least have feathers to catch my attention, for more than a few seconds, I am very picky.

13. I sleep snuggled right next to momma's head at night.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Hello, Queen Snickers, nice to meet you. :) Thank you for stopping by my blog. I have a sensitive tummy myself, and eat organic food too. I'm sorry to hear about your heart problem - I hope it gets better!

Christine and FAZ said...

Wow you have had a very full and exciting life, especially when you grew up near the alligators. FAZ

Daisy said...

Snickers, you do have all the colors of the candy bar. My Mommie loves that candy, too. I go out on my harness and leash, but only in my backyard. I agree, the front is too scairty. The stroller is for big adventures.

The Crew said...

Well hello, Queen Snickers and Empress Soraya. Welcome to our cat blogging community. Stop over and see us.

LZ said...

Oooh, I love chips too! That is why I call the Chip Man the Chip Man, he gives me chips! Also I agree with mousies, they have to have fur or they are useless.

Latte

Sunny's Mommy said...

Your Mamma was very good to rescue you and give you a forever home :-)