Monday, October 22, 2007

My Son Punkin


Well momma the let camera battery die this weekend, she has promised to get a new one today so we could take my costume pictures, so I thought I would introduce you to my oldest son Punkin. He lives with my grandma bean and is very spoiled by her. He is a good boy and sends me cards and presents on my birthday and mother's day. As you can see he also likes fashions. He likes football, especially the Texas Longhorns which is good seeing how his furr is burnt orange.

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Hi Punkin! It is very nice to meet another fashionable kitty.

LZ said...

Punkin is cute! Obviously he has some good genes.

Latte

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Punkin has beautiful orange furs. He is really really cute, er, uh, manly!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Hi:

Nice to meet you. It always amazes me that a cat will let his furless one put clothes on him. Momma better not EFURR try it with me.

Patches

Anonymous said...

Hello Punkin. You are very handsome, but I am partial to big orange cats!

The Crew said...

Punkin is a find looking boy and I see he plays football. You must be very proud.