Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My 5th Birthday!

I got to have my birthday party after all! Momma took some time off school work for my party and then let me use her computer so I could share the pictures with everyone. I got some great presents from momma and daddy, like my new drinking fountain, and Empress gave me a feather tail mouse. My son Kitty Face sent me the cute card in the picture. I even got my favorite stinky goodness for dinner. Momma was going to cook but did not have time. She said she would make it up to me. I keep her to it. Hehe. I should be back to full blog mode next week, as momma's major exam is Friday and she will be more free then to help me. Please every one keep your paws crossed for her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am ever so glad you got to have a party! YEAH!

LZ said...

What a lovely celebration!! Happy Birthday and good luck to your mom!

Latte

Daisy said...

Wow, it looks like you had a great birthday celebration. I have a question for you. I have an old Drinkwell fountain, and I need to replace it. I been wanting the Drinkwell Platinum just like you got! How do you like it? I heard it is better than the older model (quieter, easier to clean).

Sunny's Mommy said...

What great presents you got! It looks like you had a wonderful birthday :-)

Good luck to your Momma today!