Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
8 Random Things Meme
My dear friend Pearl, tagged me for the 8 Random Things meme! The rules are:
- Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blogpost, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
1. I don't like being left out when my beans sit down to dinner so I have my own chair to sit in and I sit there watch them the whole time them eat. Even if they have company and they have to pull up an extra chair!
2. I will only play nice with Renna outside in the backyard. If she bugs me inside I growl, whap and jump up somewhere she can't reach me.
3. I'm am the Alpha fluffy of the house, but Empress is trying to challenge that right now. We have had many squabbles lately, but I'm the only one who growls.
4. Momma can get me to come running inside on my own with the call of "chicken" and I get a piece of yummy freeze dried chicken breast.
5. I have my own chair to sit next to momma while she works on the computer, yep I really like my own chairs!!
6. I'm a lap hog, when I want momma's lap I will anyone else who gets close.
7. I know it's not very ladylike but I drool on momma when I'm sleepy. hehehe
8. I get stinky goodness every night! or I puke. Quite clever of me, huh?
Now who to pick?
Kirara - My pawesome cousin
Kellie - One of my BFFs
Tybalt - My fellow costar!
Imp - I want to know more about you!
Guess what? I'm going to be a star!!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Our woolfie sister is dedicating her sight to our Fierce Fighter today!
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/21/2008
First off I have a tattle on my momma! She was a terrible poo head! Apparently my wonderful, lovely and handsome mancat Jake sent me a birthday present a few weeks ago and momma didn't tell me because she wanted to take my pictures with it. However, she boxed the battery charger for the flashy box when we where trying to move and had not found it yet. She was shamed into finnaly finding it last night when Jake asked if I even had it!!! I'm so sorry my sweet that my momma was such a poo head! Thank you sooo much!!
Of course a beautiful handmade card accompanied my pressents!! Jake's mommy is so talented!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Momma, You get the laser eyes today!! Momma left us to go dayhunting with daddy Tuesday, but do you know what she did while she was there? She cheated on us!!! There is a barn on the property where daddy's office is located. It is currently full of KITTENS!! When momma got done with her work she spent the rest of her time playing with them! She came home covered in fur and tiny teeth and claw marks. To add insult to injury she did not even have a camera to take pictures of the little fur balls for our blog. BAA!! Apparently they were quite an assortment of beauties. There were two mini mancats, one fire point Siamese with Mel Gibson blue eyes and the other was mostly snow white with the same red-gold color tabby stripes down his back and face and gold eyes. They were ALL over momma and bunny kicked her arms (something she's never experienced). The little lady cats where just a varied. The most friendly was a gold eyed tortie, of course! There was also a seal point Siamese with those same Mel Gibson eyes, a cutie calico and an interesting little girl with calico points! MOM why didn't you get pictures????
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/11/2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
We thank all of you who have welcomed us back after our sabbatical. It makes us feel so loved! We will try to visit more. There are new kitties who have commented we haven't even seen yet! (blushes)
Now we are going to take a little trip in the Way Back machine! He he from our Christmas is July! We got the most pawesome presents from Yaffa & Sebastian at Furry Paws and to our shame we haven't posted the pictures!!
We've had a blast playing and eating treats! There was even a "Cat Butt" air refresher that Momma's got a huge kick out of! HAHAHAHA
We've got one last thing before we sign off, we could use some purrs for a dayhunting job for momma. We didn't want her to go back but now that the house thing didn't work we don't have a choice. She signed up with a temp agency and we are purring they will find something soon because green papers are so low. I love having her to cuddle with all day but I like my stinky goodess and cruchies too!! oh and fresh litter would be nice!!
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/10/2008
Friday, November 7, 2008
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/06/2008