Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Wordless Wednesday: Why Does Your Tail Smell Like Peaches?
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/19/2008
Labels: sniff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna at 11/19/2008
Labels: sniff
9 comments:
Peaches? No, I think my tails smells like me!
HaHaHaHa!
Hmm.. Why does your tail smell like Peaches?
It smells like Peaches! Cuz it's Peaches' tail!
That is a good question my dearest! Has Empress been somewhere interesting?!
I'm glad you're enjoying Pearl week, because we aren't! I can hardly wait to get back on the bloggie - Mommy has taken some pretty handsome pictures of me, if I do say so myself!
Purrs and Nosekisses!
Jake
That's a real puzzler!
Yes! Why does your tail smell like peaches? Inquiring minds want to know.
-Stryder, Scotchy & Sugar
Where has that tail been? We want to know why it smells of peaches too.
I like to smell Lego's tail as well.
But it's because his tail always stinky I have to check out!
Peaches! Like the fruit? Mama lufs peaches.
Post a Comment