Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh My Cat, We Posted!

Hey everykitty! We are still alive! Happy 2009, err really late! Just a quick post for today to let you all know we are still here and are not going to quite blogging. Momma's just been in a bit of a funk. This may change however, she has a real honest to goodness day hunting interview tomorrow!! It's been 7 months now sense she was laid off and has no lead until now. She sayed butterflys are in her tummy! How they got there I don't know, but I don't think they are making her feel any better. We would like to ak for some purrs for this interview to go well. Hopefully tomorrow will be a happy day and momma will feel back in the bloging spirit soon! Luv all you!

11 comments:

LZ said...

We're so glad to hear you're still around! We know its tough on those humans during hard times. The Woman's been whining to me a lot lately. I'll purr for your momma's interview and I'll turn Kaze to purr as well (even though its so offensive to my ears).

Chase

Monty Q. Kat said...

Good luck to your Momma! You'll do grrrrreat!

Monty Q. Kat said...

...and I hit 'enter' to quick. Thank you so much for my Secret Paws gift!

...adnthedumbmuttsaysthankyoutoo.

Thank you thank you!

Samantha & Mom said...

Purrrrs and good luck to your Mom for the interview tomorrow!! We will purrr till we hear the good news!!
Your FL furiends,

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Purrs and good luck for you Momma! Glad to see you!!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Best wishes for your Momma tomorrow :-D I know how important this is. We'll all be purring for her!

Daisy said...

I been missing you!

Good luck to your mom tomorrow! If they are smart, they will hire her right away.

meemsnyc said...

Our mommy has been out of work since October. So we are in the same boat. She has been awfully sad. Good luck tomorrow! We are purring for you!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Purrs and purrs to your mommy! Hope she gets the jobbie!

My SS is also out of paid work :(

Kaz's Cats said...

We're purring for your Mom so that she does well in the interview - our Mum says she understands the butterflies 'cos she never likes interviews!

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Bridgette and Raven said...

Queen Snickers is so cool. She is looks very much like my cat, Bridgette. Check out Bridgette at her new blog.

http://catnkit.blogspot.com/